Q. My armpits are gray, itchy and scabby. Why?

Dr. Shanza Ikram

My armpits are gray, itchy, and scabby. It involves my entire armpit, and it extends down to my side boob and around my shoulders. I do not know the reason for having it. I also had the same problem last year too. I always have a lot of sweating.

#

You may have a fungus on your skin. Please mix Hydrocortisone and Clotrimazole cream in equal amount and apply it over the skin two times a day for 14 days. Maintain good hygiene. Try to avoid having sweating as much as you can. Apply deodorant regularly. Please send a picture to guide you further.

|