Q. Please suggest a remedy for my itching.

Answered by Dr. Joydeep Singha and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Itching or Severe Itching? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Please suggest a remedy for my itching.

I am a female, aged 22. I started facing some itching problems in my hip region, including the buttock cleft for almost 2 to 2.5 years now. The itching occurs occasionally, but now it has led to darkening of the involved area. Sometimes, small papules arise on the area as well. I am really concerned now as it looks extremely bad due to the pigmentation. Also, it itches a lot. Please give me a remedy regarding my problem.