Q. I have pain in the penis after frequent sex. Please suggest medications.

Answered by Dr. Purushottam Sah and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Pain In Penis or Smegma? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Hello doctor,

I am a 36 year old male. I am married since six years. I went abroad for a project for two months. There were no sexual relations in these two months. I just came back from the project and am having sex twice a day for the past three days. Now, I have a slight pain in the tip and back of penis (underskin). I also found tiny red rashes under the foreskin and a little bit of smegma. I am cleaning the penis after every act. This is the first time I am having this problem. Please suggest me medications.