Q. What medicine shall I use for inner thigh infection?

Dr. Jyotisterna Mittal
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 03, 2016 and last reviewed on: Aug 19, 2019

Due to excess sweat, I have some infection in my inner thighs. It seems like a layer of skin is out of my testes. It is paining a lot. What shall I use for relief?

#

• It could be due to fungal infection.
  • Plain antifungal cream is to be used twice daily. For example, you can use Candid cream (Clotrimazole) twice daily.
  • Proper oral and topical medicine for one or two months is necessary to cure your fungal infection.
  • Remember to wear loose cotton clothing, especially when at home.
  • Avoid hot and humid climate. Keep the affected area dry and avoid synthetic innerwear.
  • If any other family members are affected, then they must also be adequately treated to prevent recurrence.
  • Please put one or two photos of the affected areas, so that the further course of medication and cream can be advised.

Revert back with the photographs to a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

| 
1 out of 1 likes