Q. I need to gain weight and taking Zincovit syrup. Kindly suggest a medicine for the same.

Dr. Vivek H Nanda
Published on Oct 31, 2019

I need to gain weight. Many doctors said that I am not having any problem in my body and I have to eat well. Now I am taking Zincovit syrup. Suggest me some tablet or syrup.

Dr. Vivek H Nanda

Family Physician General Practitioner
#

The syrup you are using is absolutely fine and will take care of your nutrition requirements. The most important factor here is gaining weight in proper shape and taking polyunsaturated fatty acid are helpful to the body and of saturated fatty acids are harmful to body.

Now you can get this good fat from fresh fruits, mixing milk and banana every morning and evening and eating that. If you are eating eggs, then you can also eat boiled eggs or different dishes of eggs with less oil. Basically, along with this syrup, you also need to increase your healthy diet and have to work out. Otherwise, after few years, you will have this weight gain as a problem and will be searching for medicine to reduce it.

So keep up your diet and work out 30-45 minutes regularly.

| 

How to gain weight?

Query: Hi doctor, I am very thin. I want to gain more mass and weight. For that I am consuming multivitamin tablets and protein powder, but no use. I have a doubt that whatever I am taking is not 100% digesting to supply that energy to my body? What do I do?  Read Full »

Why do I feel weak while sitting and working?

Query: Hi doctor, From past few days, I feel very weak while sitting and working. I do not feel energetic, and most of the time I feel sleepy and lazy. I have a little pain in the body, so I am not able to concentrate properly on anything. My blood pressure is 119/72 mmHg, and pulse is 72. I even have pa...  Read Full »

Please tell me some remedies for chickenpox.

Query: Hello doctor, I have chickenpox, and the blisters are big. What should I eat, and what should I avoid eating? And please tell me some remedies.  Read Full »