Q. I need to gain weight and taking Zincovit syrup. Kindly suggest a medicine for the same.

Dr. Vivek H Nanda

I need to gain weight. Many doctors said that I am not having any problem in my body and I have to eat well. Now I am taking Zincovit syrup. Suggest me some tablet or syrup.

Dr. Vivek H Nanda

Family Physician General Practitioner
#

The syrup you are using is absolutely fine and will take care of your nutrition requirements. The most important factor here is gaining weight in proper shape and taking polyunsaturated fatty acid are helpful to the body and of saturated fatty acids are harmful to body.

Now you can get this good fat from fresh fruits, mixing milk and banana every morning and evening and eating that. If you are eating eggs, then you can also eat boiled eggs or different dishes of eggs with less oil. Basically, along with this syrup, you also need to increase your healthy diet and have to work out. Otherwise, after few years, you will have this weight gain as a problem and will be searching for medicine to reduce it.

So keep up your diet and work out 30-45 minutes regularly.

|