Q. Please tell me some remedies for chickenpox.

Dr. Ashish Agrawal
This is a premium question & answer published on Apr 09, 2017 and last reviewed on: Aug 18, 2021

I have chickenpox, and the blisters are big. What should I eat, and what should I avoid eating? And please tell me some remedies.

#

You should consult a nearby physician to confirm the diagnosis of chickenpox.

I suggest you try the following.

1. Tablet Acyclovir 800 mg, thrice daily for 14 days.
  2. Apply ointment Acyclovir on the blister for seven days.
  3. Syrup Zincovit (Multivitamin) 5 ml for seven days, this will boost your immunity.

It is the course of action only after confirming chickenpox disease. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and start taking the medicines after their consent.

Diet wise, you should avoid oily and spicy food, and eat a lot of green leafy vegetables. And drink a lot of water.

Do not burst the blister, as it is infective and will spread in the first few weeks.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|