Q. Why does the stomach blossoms without food in the morning?

Published on Jun 15, 2019 and last reviewed on: Jun 17, 2019

The stomach blossoms without food, even in the morning. It is felt more in the upper part of the stomach.

Hematology Pathology
#

Welcome to the icliniq.com.

You can have a gas problem due to functional indigestion. I suggest you take gelusil MPS like syrup before bedtime for one week. It is advisable to take Rabeprazole like antacid for the week also. If there is no improvement than USG abdomen scan should be done for further workup, meanwhile avoid gas forming foods like cabbage, cauliflower, etc. Carbonated drinks should be restricted. I hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

| 

My gastric problem is improved. The USG made the problem of prostate detected in it. Please tell medicines and treatments.

Hematology Pathology
#

Welcome back to the icliniq.com.The prostate enlargement is usually due to benign prostatic hyperplasia. However, in prostate enlargement case, I always prefer to investigate further with AFP (alpha-fetoprotein) estimation. It is still advisable to palpate prostate per rectally to feel consistency. The examination is usually is done by the urologist or surgeon.

Meanwhile, if AFP is within the limit and per rectal examine reveal pure benign etiology than Dutasteride plus Tamsulosin combination medication can be prescribed for enlarged prostate.It is prescription based medication, so to get the order, you need to consult a urologist. I hope I have answered your question. I will be glad to help you further, if required.

| 

Is erosive pan gastritis permanently curable?

Query: Hello doctor, I was diagnosed with erosive pan gastritis through an endoscope in the stomach. I was an IBS patient as well. The medication given was Happi 20 mg morning and Lafaxid D, at bedtime for one month. Is it permanently curable? I was undergoing stress and depression and I we...  Read Full »

Can my wife take Doxinate tablet throughout her pregnancy?

Query: Hello doctor, My wife is 13 weeks and 5 days pregnant at present. She vomits in the mornings, and she has continuous light stomach pain. Once or twice a day, she has intense stomach pain for 5 to 7 minutes. She takes Doxinate tablet once a day. Is this type of pain common in pregnancy? Can she take...  Read Full »

Would fundoplication help gastritis?

Query: Hello doctor, I have been struggling with pressure under my ribs and tightness in my chest for 5 years. It is on and off, but mostly it gives me a hard time to come through. I feel hard to belch often. I have taken Esomeprazole and Nexium to keep the reflux down, but the tightness and other awful ...  Read Full »