Q. How to keep my penis clean?

Dr. Parth Singh

My penis foreskin got red and swell and some times got cut after masturbating.what I have to do.inside my penis head some small dots and white smelling matter thats I clean by using warm water but foreskin what I have to do

#

Genital hygiene is the key of protection from almost all veneral diseases. Daily cleaning the head of penis after completely exposing it by retracting the foreskin is a must. The whitish bad smelling discharge is basically a collection of bacteria and dead cells which needed to be cleaned up daily. If foreskin is getting injured quite often, it would be a good idea to remove it surgically. It can be excised partially or completely depending upon your exceptance.

|