Q. I have a white discharge from vagina. What could it be?

Hello Doctor,

I have a fishy odour, white and milky dischargecoming from my vaginal area. I am a 28 year old female. What could it be?

#

You are suffering from bacterial vaginosis.

This is a common vaginal infection of women who are sexually active.

Please use the following:

• Clingen (clindamycin + clotrimazole) vaginal pessary once a day at night just before sleeping for 7 days. Insert it deep inside the vagina.
  • Tablet fluconazole 300mg once a week for 3 weeks.
  • Avoid sexual intercourse for 2 weeks or till the symptoms die down.

Follow the advice and you should be fine. Revert back to a gynaecologist online if the symptoms persist --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

|