Q. What are the non-itchy spots in my genitals?

Dr. Salah Saad Shoman

I am having spots on glans since I had a risky unprotected oral sex. After few days, they seemed to be normal. Again about one month and 15 days after the intercourse, while checking my penis underskin, I saw multiple tiny white dots (not on glans this time). They are not itchy but a week ago had little sporadic tingling feeling. I got tested for herpes 1/2, syphilis, hepatitis B and C just to be sure. I will get the results in a few days.

Please help me. I am very concerned also because I have a regular partner that also gave oral sex recently (just before I noticed the dots).

#

I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns but these dots are not consistent with the usual symptoms of any of the sexually transmitted diseases (attachment removed to protect patient identity).This is more consistent with a bacterial infection, probably a Staphylococcus aureus infection. So, I would recommend that you apply an antibiotic ointment three times daily for one week after cleaning the area.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

You are the only one that seems to understand that something is wrong. You do not have any idea about how I feel. I sent photos to my dermatologist, and he said not to worry much because they were probably sebaceous stuff.

Do you think that everything from the beginning (dots on glans) could have been an infection because of that unprotected sex with a sex-worker? And, do you think that my partner could have got them since she gave me oral sex?

#

Probably this is not due to the unprotected sexual intercourse with the sex worker and probably your partner will not catch it as this is not a sexually transmitted disease. This is a minor bacterial infection. I agree with your doctor in that the infection is probably affecting the sebaceous glands causing them to be swollen giving this appearance. This should be easily treated with the antibiotic ointment within one week.

|