Q. I am worried about staphylococcus in my urine and a pelvic mass in ultrasound. Please help me.

Dr. K. Shanmuganandan

I have staphylococcus in my urine for a long time. My present laboratory test shows a profuse growth of staphylococcus in my urine. I have sensitivity towards Ciprofloxacin, Streptomycin, and Perflacin. I have pain in my urinary bladder, urine retention, buzzing sounds in ears and pain all over the body. I have a stiff neck and shoulder. I did an ultrasound, and it shows a mass deposit in my pelvis. Please help me.

#

The presence of Staphylococcal infection in urine is rare. I am worried about the mass present in the pelvis. Please send me the ultrasound report soon.

I have attached my reports.

#

I have gone through the attachment (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The ultrasound report shows evidence of bladder calculi. I suggest you consult a urologist soon for treatment. Take antibiotics for the urinary infection.

|