Q. How to lower my uric acid level?

Answered by Dr. Kusumakar Srivastava and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Gout or Reduce Weight? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am suffering from gout - podagra for the past 16 years. I cannot maintain a constant diet because every local doctor prescribes different. Have many wens around the body. My uric acid level is higher than normal (till 800). I am taking medicines named Colchicine and Diclofenac. From the last three months I cannot lower my uric acid level and even after every meal I am getting inflammation of the joints. Please help.