Q. Kindly explain the growth cycle of a female child.

Answered by Dr. Simy Mathew and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Growth Cycle or Stage Of Menarche? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My daughter is nine years old. She had body odor in the armpit. I was alarmed because it smelled like an adult body odor. She had sweating. A few days ago, she told about her nipple that one nipple looks normal and the other one looks hard. I want to know whether she has reached the puberty stage. I have another daughter. She is 13 years old. She does not have these problems when compared to my younger one. Please help.