Q. I am 16 years old. How can I reduce gynecomastia without surgery?

Dr. Tanvi Mayur Patel

I am a 16 year old male with gynecomastia. I weigh 70 kg and I am about 5' 4". How can I reduce gynecomastia without surgery?

#

Gynecomastia during puberty of your age is normal. It will subside in one year's time on its own. Do not worry about it.

If you are overweight or obese, then you must lose weight.

No medicine is required right now and please do not develop any complex because of it.

It needs attention and treatment only if you do not have other male secondary sexual characteristics like beard, facial hair, or change in your voice.

For more information consult an endocrinologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/endocrinologist

|