Q. Can Biotin supplements help reduce hair fall and baldness?

Dr. Barve Vaibhav Saidas

I have severe hair fall. I have read on the internet that biotin supplements help reduce hair fall. Can I take biotin supplements? Are there any other ways to prevent my scalp from balding?

Please help.

#

I understand your concern. I suggest you the following treatment plan:

• Capsule Follihair (Iron 8 mg, Calcium Pantothenate 50 mg, Niacinamide 50 mg, Zinc 25 mg, Dimethionine 40 mg, L-lysine 20 mg, Biotin 10 mg, Manganese 5 mg, L-Cysteine 5 mg, Copper 2 mg, and Selenium 50 mcg).
  • Solution Minoxidil 5 % (Minoxidil 5 % w/v , Alcohol 30 % v/v, Propylene Glycol 50 % v/v, and Purified water).

I also suggest you take a high protein diet and plan for platelet-rich plasma therapy for hair fall.

Do revert in case of further questions.

|