Q. I feel dizzy and nauseous after taking two Ibuprofen tablets. What to do?

Answered by Dr. R Balakrishnan Menon and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Ibuprofen or Reduce Weight? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 18 year old female, and I weigh 135 lbs and 5.4 feet tall. I take birth control pills every night, along with two 500 mcg Biotin and two 500 mg cranberry pills. Tonight, I had a headache, so I accidentally took two 800 mg Ibuprofen tablets without thinking about it. I feel extremely nauseous, dizzy, and my heart hurts. What should I do?