Q. How can I regrow the lost hair in the temple area?

I am having hair thinning and hair loss in my temple region. How can I regrow the lost hair in the temple area? Please help.

#

I understand your concern.

I would like to explain about hair fall.

75-100 hair falls every day is very normal. So, hair loss should be considered only if the number of hair falls more than this.

Straightening and other procedures also cause weakness of the root. Other conditions like fever, typhoid, malaria, thyroid, etc., can also cause hair fall, but these are less common.

In the male, most of the cases are of androgenic alopecia. It is a genetically determined disorder characterized by the gradual conversion of terminal hairs into indeterminate hairs and vellus hairs.

I suggest,

• With your condition, it is best to use 5 % Minoxidil lotion with Finasteride 1mL local application twice daily (with this for an initial two months, you may feel an increase in hair fall but do not discontinue it).

Minoxidil is quite safe and has to be used continuously for the resumed benefit.

• Other than that, you may continue it for as long as you desire medical treatment for your hair fall.

• Along with this, take vitamin supplements like tablet Xtraglo (biotin, copper, iron, selenium, zinc, L-cysteine, L-lysine, and methionine) once daily for six months.

Get a review after one month.

I hope you find it helpful.

Kind regards.

|