Q. I have severe hair loss after hair straightening. What should I do?

Dr. Jyotisterna Mittal

Hello doctor,

I had got my hair straightened twice this year. Now, I face severe hair loss. Even my scalp is visible on one side. What should I do now?

#

• Take a nutritious and protein-rich diet that includes pulses, milk products, and eggs.
  • The routine application of gels and frequent blow drying of your hair causes hair problems and damage. So, kindly avoid that.
  • Use Xgain shampoo (Vitamin E acetate, Soy Protein, and Jojoba oil) for your hair twice a week.
  • I suggest capsule Keraglo Eva (Gamma Linolenic acid) once daily for three to six months.
  • Apply Topisal 6 % lotion (Clobetasol and Salicylic acid) over the affected areas of the scalp at night.

Continue these for a month and then you can consult me again. Good luck.

For more information consult a dermatologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

|