Heat Rash

Can underarm sprays make your armpits itch?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 20-year-old. I have had itchy armpits ever since I have used men underarm by the dove. When I use to spray, it starts again. I am using E45 cream. Kindly give your opinion.  Read Full »

Dr. Snehal Laul

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Is there any history of atopy? What is the nature of rash? Are there any lesions or itchy papules? Are there any annular inflammatory lesions? Is there any irritation, swelling, redness, or excess sweating? Do you use tight occlusive wear? Is there any odor? Please ans...  Read Full »

Please suggest treatment for heat rashes on testicles.

Query: Hi doctor, I get red marks on my testicles when it is hot outside. Is it heat rash or STD? I have attached a picture of the red lesions for your better understanding.  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query and examined your picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It seems like you have topical steroid-induced telangiectasia or angiokeratoma. Do you have any itching or pain? Are you using any topical cream for itching over the scrot...  Read Full »

There is brownish discoloration over right forearm. Please advice on diagnosis and treatment.

Query: Hello doctor,My wife is a 33 year old female. She has spots of brownish skin discoloration over her right forearm, about 10x5 cm, not raised, not itchy. She does not have a history of medicine use, no recent investigations, not pregnant or lactating. She has no similar lesion elsewhere, nor does she...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your query and concern. With your descriptions, it is not clear the discoloration is in which form. Is this hypo? or hyperpigmented? or depigmented? One thing is clear that it is asymptomatic macule. There are N number of macular diseases. I need a detailed...  Read Full »

Why am I having rashes all over the body?

Query: Hello doctor, I have rashes all over the body from sauna visits I guess. I first noticed it three days ago. It started as bumps on ears and now they are all over my back, chest, neck, top of feet, knees and upper legs. Currently, I am taking Benadryl pills and topical cream.  Read Full »

Dr. Shanza Ikram

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your case. It is an allergic reaction to the temperature and lights used in the sauna (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Please use Calamine lotion. Apply twice daily for seven days. Also, apply 1 % Hydrocortisone cream on as many lesi...  Read Full »

I have a small red rash on my chest. How can it be treated?

Query: Hello doctor, I have had a rash on my right chest for five months. I asked many doctors but no one can say excatly what it is. It is a red small rash without symptoms. I did try some stuff like hydrocortisone 1% cream for two weeks and an antifungal medicine for two weeks but nothing happened. Then...  Read Full »

Dr. Sampada Avinash Thakare

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have reviewed the clinical photographs attached (attachment removed to protect patient identity). There is an asymptomatic rash. The probable diagnosis can be miliaria with eczematization or fungal infection or pityriasis rosea. Since you have applied antifungal and...  Read Full »