Q. I had tachycardia after a heavy period. Why?

Answered by Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md. and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Heavy Bleeding & Weakness or Ecg? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Last month, I did a health check-up and everything was fine. Later, I had my cycle a little heavy compared to my regular one. I felt quite weak. I went for an ECG in a local diagnostic center. It showed tachycardia and an early transition posterior infarct. I am very prone to anxiety. Please tell me what to do as I am going crazy.