Q. I have heel pain if I walk without shoes. Why?

Dr. Santosh-kumar Bashyal

Hi, i am patient of hyperthyroid. My weight was 52kg cause of hyperthyroism, but i start my medicine from 1 and half years before and recovering from thyroid, and now my weight is increased to 73kg and that why i am facing heel pain but with sport shoe i can walking exercises but without shoe i feel heel pain and i feel difficultie for walk,and in the morning when i wake up, its very difficut for heel to walk so help me for my heel pain and is it ok to walking exercise?

#

Dear, Sending Love and healing energy from here!

Looking into your problem ,one of the reason you have yourself mention that weight increased and had heel pain . You have said you were having hyperthyroidism and after medication you got recovered. Those patient having hyper also tend to go into hypo too. Since you were hyper and after medication your level decreased might be normal and with meditation it must have gone below the normal .

In hypothyroidism, you may be gaining weight.You may fail to lose weight despite ramping up exercise and reducing calories. Neuropathy: Low levels of thyroid hormone can result in nerve damage, called neuropathy characterized by tingling and numbness in the extremities. A painful foot condition known as plantar fasciitis may also develop in your feet, caused by edema (fluid buildup) around the nerves. So i recommend you to do X ray of foot to see any bony spur . Check thyoid level TFT Precursor 1)Use Silicon Heel pad in your shoe to support your heel ,it helps reduces friction . I will follow up and plan treatment after those reports. Thank you

Today i received my current status of thyoid report
I am attaching with this
# looking into the reports your TSH level.is low ,sign of hypothyroid.i will request you to consult endocrinologist for it .
I will prescribe follow drugs to take
1) tab tapentadol 50 mg twice daily after food for two weeks
And can I continue my walking exercise with this condition?
#

Yes

You can walk with proper sport shoe and silicon heel pad in shoe while walking !

Ok thank you very much
#

Dear,

You are always welcome. Praying for speed recovery.

|