Q. I have some extra flesh near anal area which is painful. Is it cancer?

Dr. Elvis Nderitu

I am a 32-year-old female. I had pain in anal area few days before. Then I had noticed some extra flesh near anal area which is strong enough. It is very painful, not all the time but often. At that time I usually had back pain and leg pain also. Can it indicate cancer? I am in confusion. Please help me with your opinion.

#

What you are experiencing is hemorrhoids probably grade one. These ones appear and disappear and mostly they occur as a result of trauma to the anal lining that could arise from having a hard stool also associated with constipation. First, ensure that you take a lot of water, fruits, and vegetables. This will help loosen your stool and also reduce the pain. You can take pain relievers and also suppositories if the extra flesh persists or does not appear. You can consider haemorrhoidectomy, a procedure that is done to remove the hemorrhoids. You can take Oxifast P (Lornoxicam and Paracetamol), Anustat suppositories (Aesculin, Hydrocortisone, etc.).

For more information consult a general practitioner online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/general-practitioner

|