Q. I am having symptom of piles. What has to be done further?

Dr. Abeer
Published on Aug 27, 2018

I am having a symptom of piles. Please advise what has to be done further.

Dr. Abeer

Family Physician General Practitioner
#

For piles, lifestyle changes need to be done to avoid constipation as it aggravates the pain of piles. Consume high fiber diet like oatmeal, vegetables, and fruits, husk powder in yogurt. Avoid constipation causing food like banana, rice. For treatment of piles, examination of the anorectal area is needed.

1.Per rectal examination.
2.Complete blood count.

Hemorrhoids (internal or external).

Hemorrhoids.

Diet plan and doctor visit.

Avoid spicy and constipation causing food.

For more information consult a family physician online.--->https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/family-physician

Suggest permanent homeopathy treatment for piles.

Query: Dear doctor, I am suffering from piles. Taking aloes and Aesculus daily. It completely disappeared after taking this for 14 days. But it came back again when I was travelling long distance by car. How to cure it permanently? Suggest some homeopathy medicines.  Read Full >>

Dr. Neeru Bharadwaj
Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Have lots of water and fiber-rich fruits to help regular bowel movements and avoid constipation. For the piles problem, I would advise you to take three doses of Nux Vomica 200 every three days. Hope this helps. If the problem persists, consult a homeopathic physicia...  Read Full

Kindly suggest medicines for piles and blood in stools.

Query: Hello doctor, I am having blood in stools and I have piles. I also have pain in passing the stools. Can you suggest some medicine?  Read Full >>

Rheumatologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would suggest the following to manage your painful piles. I suggest you start antibiotics preferably Ciplox TZ (Ciprofloxacin and Tinidazole) tablet twice daily. I also suggest you start tablet Lyser DP (Diclofenac, Serratiopeptidase, and Paracetamol) twice daily...  Read Full

Ask a Family Physician Now