Q. I am having symptom of piles. What has to be done further?

Answered by Dr. Abeer and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Piles or High Fibre Diet? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Dr. Abeer
MBBS
Family Physician, General Practitioner

For piles, lifestyle changes need to be done to avoid constipation as it aggravates the pain of piles. Consume high fiber diet like oatmeal, vegetables, and fruits, husk powder in yogurt. Avoid constipation causing food like banana, rice. For treatment of piles, examination of the anorectal area is needed.

1.Per rectal examination.
2.Complete blood count.

Hemorrhoids (internal or external).

Hemorrhoids.

Diet plan and doctor visit.

Avoid spicy and constipation causing food.

For more information consult a family physician online.--->https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/family-physician

28 days after a piles surgery, I am bleeding through the stools. What can I do?
Query: Hello doctor, I am a patient of piles. 28 days ago, I had a surgery. Now, there is a slight bleeding through the stool. What can I do? Please tell me.  Read Full »
Dr. Ajit Kumar Varma
General Surgeon

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Minimal bleeding after recent piles operation is not very uncommon. It is very important to keep your stools soft. Please take good amounts of fruits, vegetables, and fluids to keep the motion soft. If required, you may take medication also as per the doctor's advise. ...  Read Full »

I have bloating after I eat and also constipation.Please advice.
Query: Hello doctor, I have gas problem and bloating after I eat any normal size meal. I have struggled with constipation for years, but paid very close attention to that issue. Currently, it is not the problem. I have had colonoscopy and stool tests and they were fine. I did have colitis back due to u...  Read Full »
Dr. Babu Lal Meena

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. These kind of problems are very common due to our dietary habits and sedentary lifestyle. Sometimes it is due to deficiency of enzymes also, this is uncommon and the main factor is lifestyle.  The syndrome of bloating and constipation is known as Irritable Bowel Syndrome...  Read Full »

Kindly suggest medicines for piles and blood in stools.
Query: Hello doctor, I am having blood in stools and I have piles. I also have pain in passing the stools. Can you suggest some medicine?  Read Full »
Rheumatologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would suggest the following to manage your painful piles. I suggest you start antibiotics preferably Ciplox TZ (Ciprofloxacin and Tinidazole) tablet twice daily. I also suggest you start tablet Lyser DP (Diclofenac, Serratiopeptidase, and Paracetamol) twice daily...  Read Full »

Is it possible to cure my respiratory allergy and throat infection with some medicine?
Can inhaling enamel paint residual fumes cause health issues?
Arthritis in Its Many Forms

Also Read Answers From