Q. I got internal hemorrhoids and now bleeding on passing stools. Please help.

I am in a situation that I cannot go to any hospital for the next three weeks. That is why I am seeking help from online. I am a 27 year old female and I got internal hemorrhoids and a small grape-like clump on my bum which I got long, long ago. A month ago I got constipation and this led to new fissures and was bleeding while passing stools. And there was too much pain while passing stools. Now things have become worse that even when the stool is softer I am feeling pain while passing stools. And even while urinating blood drops from my anus. There is continuous mild to moderate pain in my inner walls of the rectum. Please do help. Please doctor.