Q. What can cause itchy bumps on penis that cluster together?

Answered by Dr. Kakkar S and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Herpes 2 or Herpes? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am 29 years of age. I had unprotected sex and I am having sex with the same partner for more than a year and a half. Suddenly, I got itching sensation and found that I have got itchy bumps on my penis which started clustering together. Later, it healed automatically. I also found when I run or walk a long distance and feel sweaty, I feel the sensation and I get the bumps again. These bumps are small and shiny at the tip and often get clustered and gets healed. It does not give me a problem but I really feel demoralized and unfit. I do not have these problems regularly. Also for a long time, I have itchy inner thighs because of which my skin turned blackish white and is still itchy. I am not sure whether I am infected. Please suggest me the solution to get diagnosed. I can provide pictures if required.