Q. I need a diet chart that includes high-fiber foods. Please help.

Dr. Yogesh Kumar Sehrawat

I am suffering from fissure, PCOD, and I need to include high-fiber in my diet. I am missing out on breakfasts. I need a diet chart for seven days a week which includes high-fiber food. I need at least 14 g of fiber each day.

#

You should include 200 g of salad in the morning and evening daily. That should contain cucumber, carrots, sprouts, etc.

And in the afternoon you should eat 250 to 300 g of ripe Papaya, one hour before food.

You can take oats and daliya for meals during any time of the day at least once.

This is the simplest diet plan anyone can follow. I am certain you will find this useful.

My regards.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|