Q. I need a diet chart that includes high-fiber foods. Please help.

Dr. Yogesh Kumar Sehrawat
Published on May 01, 2018

I am suffering from fissure, PCOD, and I need to include high-fiber in my diet. I am missing out on breakfasts. I need a diet chart for seven days a week which includes high-fiber food. I need at least 14 g of fiber each day.

Dr. Yogesh Kumar Sehrawat

#

You should include 200 g of salad in the morning and evening daily. That should contain cucumber, carrots, sprouts, etc.

And in the afternoon you should eat 250 to 300 g of ripe Papaya, one hour before food.

You can take oats and daliya for meals during any time of the day at least once.

This is the simplest diet plan anyone can follow. I am certain you will find this useful.

My regards.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

My wife is suffering from belly bloating.Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, My wife is suffering from belly bloating. As soon as she eats her lunch or dinner, her stomach will enlarge and she feels full. She does not feel like eating every day. She tried gelusil and other tablets, but no improvement. Also her urination is very low. Sometimes she feels intense ...  Read Full »

Why do I feel bloated after I eat?

Query: Hello doctor, I have gas problem and bloating after I eat any normal size meal. I have struggled with constipation for years, but paid very close attention to that issue. Currently, it is not the problem. I have had colonoscopy and stool tests and they were fine. I did have colitis back due to use o...  Read Full »

Kindly suggest a diet chart for my 6 months old daughter.

Query: Hi doctor, My daughter is 6 months plus now. She has started with solid foods but because of being new mother I am mainly rely on books for her nutrition or diet. However I am looking for expert advice so that I can give her the best chart. Below I have explained her current routine. I am a workin...  Read Full »