Q. Had brownish discharge after protected sex. Is it implantation bleeding?

Answered by Dr. Sameer Kumar and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Hormonal Imbalance or Implantation Bleeding? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I had protected sex. Two weeks later, I had light brownish to light red color discharge that lasted for a day and the next day there was light brownish discharge. Is this implantation bleeding? I am worried. If so, after how days of implantation bleeding can I do blood test or hCG to detect my pregnancy? Please guide.