Q. How to remove hyperpigmented scar?

I am a 30 year old male. I have a disfigured nose tip with the hyperpigmented scar as a result of a Hydroquinone reaction (Melalite 15 cream). I have undergone several treatments including dermabrasion, subcision and chemical peel. Currently, I am taking Limcee (vitamin c) tablets and collagen powder supplement. The scar is 5 years old. How to get it removed?

Cosmetology Dermatology Venereology
#

• Since you already undergone all possible treatments, the last nonsurgical option, but a very good option is ND:YAG laser (neodymium-doped yttrium aluminium garnet laser) along with the daily night application of Clearz daily cream (Kojic acid and vitamin C) during night.
  • The surgical option is scar revision surgery and it should be done by a plastic surgeon.

For further information consult a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

| 

Is there a vitamin c or collagen containing gel that I can apply topically to accelerate the healing?

Cosmetology Dermatology Venereology
#

• Yes, Vicrow vitamin C serum is there, which contains L-ascorbic acid and hyaluronic acid. Consult your doctor, discuss with him or her and take the medicine with consent.
  • Before application, the face should be properly washed and apply 6 to 7 drops of Vicrow on the face twice a day.

| 

Which product is safe for my skin to look lighter?

Query: Hi doctor,I would like to know how and which product is safe for my skin to look lighter. My facial skin does not look like how it used to, and I do not like it. Please help.  Read Full »

Does laser hair removal help with acne?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 21-year-old man. I would like to ask your opinion about laser hair removal. I have read a lot in the last days and almost everywhere it is said that it is not bad for your health and body and one of the best ways to deal with hair. I am thinking about doing laser removal of hai...  Read Full »

How can I get constipation cured?

Query: Hello doctor,I am suffering from constipation for three years. Even after trying a lot of medicines I am not getting it fixed. Please give me the solution.  Read Full »