Q. How to remove hyperpigmented scar?

Answered by Dr. Suvash Sahu and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Hyperpigmentation or Vitamin C Serum? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 30 year old male. I have a disfigured nose tip with the hyperpigmented scar as a result of a Hydroquinone reaction (Melalite 15 cream). I have undergone several treatments including dermabrasion, subcision and chemical peel. Currently, I am taking Limcee (vitamin c) tablets and collagen powder supplement. The scar is 5 years old. How to get it removed?