Q. Please tell me the treatment to remove scar on my face.

Answered by Dr. Suvash Sahu and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Hypertrophic Scar or Intralesional Steroid Injection? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have these marks which were initially boils. I have had these marks on my chin before but was not so bad, but the other day I had three boils and it made the marks on my face look more standing out as before they were not noticeable. I used hot water on my boils and I think that it brought out the marks on my face. Will they fade? As they are depressing me as they look like spots or a scar when they are not a spot. How do I get rid of it? Please help.