Q. What is the best treatment to remove accident scars on the face?

Answered by Dr. Vikram Kumar Raja and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Scar Removal or Radiofrequency Ablation? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have a hypertrophic scar on the left side of my face due to a road traffic accident from five years ago. I had undergone a scar revision surgery four years back but, no improvement was seen. So, I had a Z-plasty surgery two years back with a 40 % improvement. But, it is still visible and I am very conscious about it. Can this be improved further?