Q. Why am I having white spots on my back, arms, and face?

Dr. Vedprakash Verma
This is a premium question & answer published on Aug 25, 2019 and last reviewed on: Aug 29, 2019

I have white little spots on my back, arms, face. They are lighter than my skin color. Also, a few white spots on my back and chest that are bigger in size, bumpy but empty inside and look like white bubbles. What those spots might be?

This is an Ad. icliniq or icliniq doctors do not endorse the content in the ad.

Dr. Vedprakash Verma

#

If possible, send images for better diagnosis and treatment.

| 

I have attached the pictures.

Dr. Vedprakash Verma

#

I have seen your images (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It looks like hypopigmented macula with an exanthematous rash. Acne etiology is most probably tinea versicolor. Kindly follow following instructions.

Tablet Itraconazole 400 mg only once stat, Canesten S cream for local applications twice for two weeks.

| 

What is the skin patch on my lip that gets white and dries out?

Query: Hello doctor, I have had this patch of skin above my top lip for the past couple of weeks. It has not worsened or disappeared. It is white and dries out. I have been putting on ointments but nothing seems to improve it. It does not have bumps.  Read Full »

How to treat the fungal infection in my penis?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 18 years old. I have a fungal infection in the groin area. It has got spread. It has affected my penis. Now I have an urge to urinate inside my penis. I want to get cured. Please suggest.  Read Full »

What causes of a pink spot on testicles?

Query: Hello doctor, I noticed for some time now that the skin in my groin area looks gray and when I looked close, I saw that my skin was peeling and there were a few pink spots. And my scrotum began to itch. I assumed it was a jock itch. So, two days ago, I purchased Lotrimin Ultra and applied it in my g...  Read Full »