Q. What medicine can help itching in the thighs and underarms?

Answered by Dr. Sandeep Golla and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Itching or Levocetirizine? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 57-year-old male. My weight is 75 kg. I am not having BP problems or diabetes. I am suffering from itching near the thighs and underarm area since last two months. I have taken Terbinafine 250 mg once daily and Luliconazole cream for six weeks. Since the last two to three days, the itch has started again. Please advise.