Q. After taking I-pill, my withdrawal bleed has not started fully. Why?

This is a premium question & answer published on Mar 23, 2016 and last reviewed on: Nov 26, 2019

After having I-pill, I had spotting like periods. Then I started having Sysron-N for five days and I completed the course six days back. But, my period has not started yet. Is it normal?

#

• Generally, after taking Sysron-N (Norethisterone) for five days, one should wait at least 7-10 days for the bleeding to start properly.
  • As you have taken I-pill, there are chances to get delayed periods. Hence, you need to wait for at least a week to allow your periods to start in flow.

For further information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

|