Q. An i-pill was taken after an unprotected sex. Can she still get pregnant?

Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on I-pill or Pregnancy Test? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend who is 30 years old and I ejaculated inside her. The next day she took Unwanted 72 but until now she has not got her periods and not even bleeding. Her period cycle starts after 20 days. She is having cough, cold, body ache, and vomiting. Is she pregnant? We are very much worried.