Q. How long will an occasional transient vision loss be present?

Dr. M Anjali Shelbi

I am 12 years old and my eye vision become blurry black for a second and returns back to normal while waking up. It happens since when I was 7 years old. Now, it did not happen for two and a half months.

#

You have occasional transient vision loss due to migraine. It is commonly present in your age group. Orthostatic hypotension can cause brief episodes of bilateral vision loss or blurring if you stand suddenly. Consult an ophthalmologist for review.

|