Q. I feel hard to sleep at night. Can you help me?

Dr. Pooja Pardhi
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 19, 2016 and last reviewed on: Oct 05, 2020

I am having trouble with sleeping at night. I feel exhausted all day. I do not understand the reason. Can you help me?

#

I have gone through your query and can understand your health concern.

• Disturbed sleep at night can be due to many reasons. If you are having any kind of mental stress or anxiety, then it can cause disturbed sleep at night.
  • If stress or anxiety is the problem, then you need to relax and avoid stressful conditions.
  • For other problems you need to get a sleep study or polysomnography done to know the cause of sleep disorder. Also check your thyroid profile test.
  • I would suggest you to do meditation, avoid stress and stay relaxed. Consult a physician with a detailed history and a physical examination will be required to make a diagnosis.

For further information consult a general medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/general-medicine-physician

|