Incomplete Evacuation Of Stools

What are the signs of diverticulitis?

Query: Hello doctor, I was diagnosed with diverticulitis from a CT in February. They gave me antibiotics and for the first time in months, I finally felt good again. Exactly one month later it happened again, and they called me in another round. For years the primary has told me it was just IBS. But I ...  Read Full »

Dr. Arbab Muhammad Kashif Khan

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You might be having irritable bowel syndrome which is because of stress you are suffering from. You just cannot think about diverticulitis because of such a low-grade fever (there are million other causes of low-grade fever even stress is one of them). It is good th...  Read Full »

I have persistent smell of stool, incomplete evacuation and gas problem. Please help.

Query: Hi doctor, I have an issue that really needs taken care of. I am not sure which type of medical professional I should be seeing? I have gone to a gastroenterologist and got a colon exam. They said they did not see anything wrong. But I have had this issue for a few years now and it is not getting ...  Read Full »

Dr. Viral Dineshchandra Vyas

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query. You have feeling of incomplete evacuation, smell of stool persistently and also gas problem. I would like to know what is your daily bowel frequency. I would suggest you to check with gastroenterologist regarding finding of your rectal examination whi...  Read Full »

I pass stools several times a day. Is this a serious problem?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 23 years old. I weigh about 70 kg. I usually pass stools several times a day. That means after wake up at 6.15 AM I pass stools then again after break fast at 6.45 AM, then I pass again at 9.00 AM, then again after lunch and once in the evening at 6 PM. I have a stooling sensatio...  Read Full »

Dr. Babu Lal Meena

Child Health Specialist, Family Physician, General Practitioner, Medical Gastroenterologist, Paediatrician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Frequent passing of stool is definitely abnormal. But the cause depends on the consistency of stool. If it is loose then we need to be worried. I need some information and would suggest a few investigations. What is the consistency of stool? Is there any blood or mucus...  Read Full »

I am suffering from incomplete evacuation of bowel with abdominal pain. Is this IBS?

Query: Hello doctor, I have been suffering from alternate loose stool and constipation, with the feeling of incomplete evacuation of bowel with abdominal pain for the past five to six months. I feel it is IBS. Kindly guide.  Read Full »

Dr. Albana Greca

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Indeed, your symptoms seems to be IBS (irritable bowel syndrome). However, further consultation with a gastroenterologist, running colonoscopy, and abdominal ultrasound are highly recommended to rule out organic problems first. Stool analysis, culture, and sensitivity ...  Read Full »

Kindly suggest me a tablet to ease stomach pain and gas trouble.

Query: Hello doctor, I am suffering from IBS (irritable bowel syndrome). Sometimes I feel like I am having stomach pain and when I go to pass stool, I feel incomplete. There is a bit of gas trouble as well. Can you suggest me a tablet that can ease the symptoms?  Read Full »

Criticalcare Physician, Diabetologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Medical Gastroenterologist, Nephrologist, Pulmonologist, Rheumatologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I will definitely help you with the medicines and IBS treatment. But before that, I need to know your ultrasound and endoscopy findings.   Read Full »

What is the treatment for hard stools, belly bloating and abdominal discomfort?

Query: Hello doctor, I have had lower left side abdominal discomfort for about 48 hours. Along with this I passed hard stools in pellet form for about frequent 4-5 times a day. I also have belly bloating and gas which gets better with rest. I do not have fever, chills or severe pain. Pain is mild and not c...  Read Full »

Dr. Divakara P

Diabetologist, Endocrinologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Pain Medicine Physician, Pulmonologist

Answer: Hi,Welcome to icliniq.com. From the available history it seems that you are having dehydration and because of dehydration your stools are not formed properly and you are passing small frequent hard stools. Because of your incomplete evacuation of stools you are having pain and abdominal discomfort....  Read Full »

I am having indigestion, incomplete stool evacuation and abdomen swelling. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 28 years old male and unmarried. For the last two months, I feel some gastric problems which include incomplete evacuation of stool at morning properly, abdomen swelling, numbness in feet, low energy in legs, low hunger, food not digested properly, slight pain in right side under...  Read Full »

Dr. Noushif M

General Surgeon, Medical Gastroenterologist, Surgical Gastroenterologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You need to modify your diet and lifestyle consistently and avoid all medicines and foods which can potentially damage the liver. You need to be on a diet high in protein and low in fat or carbohydrates. You should have regular physical activity. Regarding medicines, I ...  Read Full »

I have a problem with bowel movements. Kindly help me.

Query: Hello doctor, I am having a problem with bowel movements with soft, pasty stools. Lots of small stools after the first bowel movement in the morning. All bowel movements take hours to develop once I feel I am in need of a bowel movement. Often times I have to manipulate bowel movement with a shallo...  Read Full »

Cardiologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. So, this basically occurs due to constipation and incomplete evacuation. There are certain points you need to remember. Firstly, you need to have a healthy lifestyle which includes a healthy diet and regular exercises. In diet, you should eat a high-fiber diet like...  Read Full »

I observe occasional blood and mucus in stool. Is it due to Pitta dosha?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 23 year old male. I am having stomach problems since seven months. At first, I observed blood and mucus in my stool. The doctors detected it as an infection and first I took allopathic medicine and then homeopathic medicine. At present, I have to go to motion two to three times...  Read Full »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It seems like colitis. Its occurrence depends on food habits and lifestyle. It can be manage naturally through ayurvedic medicines. There is a need to take ayurvedic medicines for three months regularly under a controlled diet plan. I suggest taking Bilvavaleha one spo...  Read Full »