Increase Stamina

Please suggest ayurvedic treatment for premature ejaculation.

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 25 year old male. I am suffering from premature ejaculation while having intercourse. Please help me.  Read Full »

Dr. Niveditha Srinivasamurthy

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You need to improve your stamina first to have a better sex life. Eat healthy nutritious food like almonds, dates, milk, fruits and sprouts. Do workout for 45 minutes daily to improve stamina. Ashwagandha rasayana - This is an excellent ayurveda medicine for...  Read Full »

How to improve my stamina?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 20 years old. I have a sports day at my college coming up. How do I get stamina for a running race?  Read Full »

Dr. Aafiya Almas

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. To increase your stamina, you should include the following in your diet: Have a pomegranate every day, as they are high in polyphenols which cut down muscle soreness and inflammation. Have two tablespoons of peanut butter before workouts. It releases extra dopamine ...  Read Full »

How to increase stamina in my child?

Query: Hello doctor, What is wrong with a junior school child who has diarrhea and either stopped drinking or is unable to. He has eyesight weakness and now wears glasses. He worries a lot and despite a good appetite does not put on weight. Has difficulty in reading and writing. He has no power, strength ...  Read Full »

Dr. Babu Lal Meena

Child Health Specialist, Family Physician, General Practitioner, Medical Gastroenterologist, Paediatrician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Causes of diarrhea and poor nutrition at this age might be due to celiac disease (an autoimmune disorder), worm infestation, IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disease). I suggest: Give him syrup Nitazoxanide 200 mg twice a day for five days. Give syrup preparation of iron-fo...  Read Full »

I have loss of sexual energy and stamina. Do I need medications?

Query: Hello doctor, I am currently facing the problem of total loss in sexual energy and stamina. The body feels very tired and energy-less. Do I have to take some medicine for it? I have been watching lots of porn for years now but have stopped it. There is no stamina left. Is this something serious or I...  Read Full »

Dr. Ramchandra Lamba

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Psychologist Counsellor

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, you need treatment for this but before that, you need to be evaluated by a doctor to find the cause of it. As medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, thyroid dysfunction and psychological conditions such as depression and anxiety can cause such sympt...  Read Full »

Please suggest natural ways to boost my sex drive.

Query: Hi doctor, My age is 30, weight is 82 kg, and height is 5 feet and 8 inches. I am doing exercises regularly. My problem is that I do not have a sex drive. I have tried taking Manforce 100 mg two tablets a month, but it still did not work. Please help me as I do not want to be dependant on tablets fo...  Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. According to your height and weight, your BMI is 27, which is outside the normal range. The BMI should be between 19.5 to 24.9. So, you need to lose some weight. I suggest the following lifestyle changes: Walk daily as it will increase the blood...  Read Full »