Q. I accidentally took 20 mg of Inderal instead of 10 mg. Am I in danger?

Dr. Vinod Kumar Atreya
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 10, 2013 and last reviewed on: Jan 20, 2022

My doctor asked me to take 10 mg of Inderal three times a day. I accidentally took 20 mg this time. Am I in danger?

#

You need not be worried about having taken 20 mg of Inderal (Propranolol).

The range of dosages of Inderal is very wide. You are not in danger.

Revert back to a cardiologist online for further follow up --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/cardiologist

|