Q. I am suffering from many health issues. Will infertility treatment work for me?

and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

I am 35 years old, and suffering with multiple health problems like hypertension, high tgl, sinusitis, sleep apnea with insomnia (a big problem), hemorrhoids, hydrocele, migraine, gastric ulcers, weakness during daytime, severe eye pain, difficulties in urine like feeling not easy, frequent urination, yellow coloured urine since three months, and now I want to go for infertility treatment, will it work?

Do you have a question on Infertility Treatment or Hypertension?

Ask a Doctor Now

M.B.B.S., M.D
Hematology Pathology

Welcome to the icliniq.com.

Yes, infertility treatment can work in your case. The all mentioned condition is treatable, and they have no direct correlation with infertility treatment. For gastric ulcer, antacid can be prescribed like Rabeprazole. For hemorrhoids, if medical management like stool softener failed, then surgical management can be done. For hydrocele also surgical correction needed.

For hypertension, if no secondary cause found than antihypertensive medication can be prescribed. For migraine, Rizatriptan or Ibuprofen can be specified during an acute attack. I hope this will help you.

Also Read Answers From: Infertility Treatment Hypertension Rabeprazole

Hypertension and Skipping Anti-Hypertensive Pills - A Small Step Towards a Big Mistake
Article Overview: This article tells about the misconceptions prevalent among people against having anti-hypertensive pills.  Read Article »
Dr. Saumya Mittal

Blood Pressure and Symptoms - A Gist : Blood pressure is basically the pressure faced by the walls of the blood vessels when the blood is ejected from the heart with a level of force. Under normal circumstances this force is essential for the blood to circulate well in the body. Raised blood pressur ...  Read Article »

Trying to Get Pregnant? Infertility Treatments Explained.
Article Overview: Infertility is a condition where the couple is unable to conceive after 12 months of regular sexual relationship without birth control. In some cases we do not wait for this 12 month period to start investigating e.g., if the patient’s age is 35 or more.  Read Article »
Dr. Gowrimeena
Infertility Specialist

Infertility is a condition where the couple is unable to conceive after 12 months of regular sexual relationship without birth control. In some cases we do not wait for this 12 month period to start investigating eg if the patient’s age is 35 or more, patient has irregular menstrual cycles, P ...  Read Article »

Hypertension - How Aware Are You?
Article Overview: This simple quiz tests your knowledge and teaches you hypertension facts.  Read Article »
Dr. Saumya Mittal

Please check the answer key and get to know how much you know about hypertension based on your score. 0-3: You need to learn more 3-6: A little more knowledge is good for health > 6: Keep updating yourself Question 1: Hypertensive patients should avoid exercise a) True b) False Answer: ...  Read Article »

Trending

Trending

Ask a Doctor Now