Q. I am suffering from many health issues. Will infertility treatment work for me?

This is a premium question & answer published on Jun 27, 2019 and last reviewed on: Aug 26, 2019

I am 35 years old, and suffering with multiple health problems like hypertension, high tgl, sinusitis, sleep apnea with insomnia (a big problem), hemorrhoids, hydrocele, migraine, gastric ulcers, weakness during daytime, severe eye pain, difficulties in urine like feeling not easy, frequent urination, yellow coloured urine since three months, and now I want to go for infertility treatment, will it work?

#

Welcome to the icliniq.com.

Yes, infertility treatment can work in your case. The all mentioned condition is treatable, and they have no direct correlation with infertility treatment. For gastric ulcer, antacid can be prescribed like Rabeprazole. For hemorrhoids, if medical management like stool softener failed, then surgical management can be done. For hydrocele also surgical correction needed.

For hypertension, if no secondary cause found than antihypertensive medication can be prescribed. For migraine, Rizatriptan or Ibuprofen can be specified during an acute attack. I hope this will help you.

|