Intense Anger

Please suggest ways to manage anger.

Query: Good day,I have a very serious issue with anger,I tend to get angry at a very slightest reason and it's last for so long. Just yesterday after having time with my husband, I got really provoked with what he said and kept on shouting and shouting, after sometime I got really ashamed of myself. He rea...  Read Full »

Dr. Vishal Anilkumar Gandhi

Answer: thank you for taking help from a psychiatrist. you have an anger issue and it will surely lead you big troubles in your life. anger is impulsive. if you manage your self for 1min then your anger will dissolve. you should try to follow below when you get angry. 1) when you get angry then either you s...  Read Full »

Why am I getting very angry even on little things?

Query: Hello doctor, I have some serious problem in my family. I am 20 years old and studying. But something is not going well in my family. I got angry on little things and lost my control over me and behaved like a killer. Also, I have tremors at that time. Always I feel stressed, depressed, and fatigue...  Read Full »

Dr. Vandana Patidar

Psychiatrist, Psychotherapist, Psychologist Counsellor, Sleep Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand what you are going through right now. Disputes in family and pathological relationships, they all cause tremendous stress and pressure. If you think your father is having disturbed behavior and aggressiveness, then you can consult a psychiatrist for him...  Read Full »

How to manage a child with internet addiction disorder?

Query: Hello doctor, My son is 14 years old and studying in the ninth standard. He is a bright student, and for the last few months, he is obsessed with online activities like gaming, chatting and social media. He gets extremely angry if he is not allowed to do online activities, and at times he is shouti...  Read Full »

Dr. Suresh Kumar G D

Child Health Specialist, Paediatrician, Psychiatrist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. - You are not alone in dealing with your son's online obsession. Internet addiction is becoming a common problem nowadays among young children. The pandemic lockdown has exacerbated the problem with the lack of regular outlets for social and physical activities. - I...  Read Full »

What causes symptoms like anger, aggression, and sleep disturbances?

Query: Im not currently on medication. Im 23 and i have some problems. Symptoms include, not being able to sleep, sleeping too much. Anger, agression lash outs that last less than a couple minutes. Locking my mind away and or dazing out and not remembering whats being said to me. Pushing people away be...  Read Full »

Dr. Suresh Kumar G D

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq. You are reporting symptoms like sleep disturbance, irritability, mood swings, anxiety and maladaptive psychological habit/defense mechanism like self harm, pushing people away. These symptoms may be caused due to several different conditions like mood disorder, persona...  Read Full »

Why does my son put his head to the side and hate it while going over a hill?

Query: Almost 2.5,year old has been really upset since two days especially when people talk or cry especially kids. He is cutting two molars at the moment. We have been to playgroups with no issues gets super clingy but hes fine. We went outside and he was fine until a kid starting talking. And interacted ...  Read Full »

Dr. Faisal Abdul Karim Malim

Child Health Specialist, Paediatrician

Answer: There may be something wrong with the hearing as per your history. The child may either be having some congestion which may be leading to impaired or over sensitive hearing due to glue ear. Decongestants like cetzine should help. There may also be some wax in the ear which may be creating all the ir...  Read Full »

Please suggest ways to overcome anger and resentment towards my aunt.

Query: Hi doctor, I have seen my aunt torturing my mom during my years of growing up from 4 to 21 years. My father died when I was 3, so we had to stay at my maternal grandparent's house. All I remember in my childhood was my mom's suffering, fear of aunt, etc. I hate that aunt so much and we have cut all ...  Read Full »

Dr. K V Anand

Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your problem. Your unconscious mind has certain footprints of what you have suffered in your past and you need to get rid of the negative aspects of it. There will be good and bad. Good incidents will give you pleasant feeling and bad incidents will give ...  Read Full »

Please suggest medicine to lessen sudden mood swings and control anger.

Query: I'm 27 y/o, female and 82 kgs. I want to know if I am mentally ill. I get angry easily even to the tiniest things I find it annoying. I easily burst like a volcano. My hands tremble and having anxious of what should I think about things. There are times I feel that I know everything, do everything a...  Read Full »

Dr. Suresh Kumar G D

Answer: Hello Welcome to icliniq Based on the information you have provided, there is no evidence of any severe mental health disorder. You have mentioned that your uncle has schizophrenia. Your symptoms do not indicate schizophrenia. You appear to have some emotional problems but it does not mean tha...  Read Full »

I often get angry. Why?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 25 year old female. I cannot control my emotions. In certain situations, I easily get angry and irritated. I also start blaming the other person for the mistake. I take everything negatively and also speak in a negative way. I do not have patience during that time. Please give me...  Read Full »

Dr. Kumarshri Shriniwas Saraswat

Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist, Sleep Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are suffering from an intermittent explosive disorder which is an impulse control disorder. In this, there is an explosive anger outburst during which your anger makes you do and utter things like blaming others, which you regret after the episode. Most patients descr...  Read Full »

Will pituitary tumor cause excessive anger and anxiety attack?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 20-year-old girl having a 1 cm large tumor in my pituitary gland and I am medicated with Caberlin 0.5 once in a week. Besides this, something that worries me is excessive anger issues accompanied by anxiety and panic attacks past the last six months. I lose my temper in a jiff ...  Read Full »

Dr. Suresh Kumar G D

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have provided a detailed and insightful description of symptoms troubling you. You are reporting excessive anger, anxiety, panic attacks, self-injurious behavior for the past six months or so. These symptoms can occur in anyone, more common in people having hi...  Read Full »

How to help my extremely depressed and angry mom?

Query: Hi doctor, My mom is extremely depressed and showing the anger towards my dad with the wrong assumptions. She is not at all listening to our words. Whenever we advise on this, she is showing abnormal anger, which is unusual. I tried to take her to a psychiatrist, but she is not ready to come. She ha...  Read Full »

Dr. Parth Singh

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all we need to establish whether she is really suffering from depression or any other mental illness. It is quite common to label all mental illnesses as depression. We diagnose a person as a patient of depression if the following symptoms are present for most of...  Read Full »