Q. What causes pain after getting an injection in the butt?

Published on Sep 09, 2019

I was given injection in both sides of my butt. But my right butt is paining a lot. What could be the reason?

Hematology Pathology
#

The buttock pain after injection can develop due to faulty procedure sometimes. If the injection is not given by an experienced person, then sometimes pain can persist for 1 to 2 days. Even with an experienced person sometimes pain can develop if a certain medication is given. So pain development depends on the medication also which is injected. You can wait for 1 to 2 days for relief from pain. You can apply hot compress once or twice a day for soothing.

| 

I had a swollen lymph node in my neck. Could it be painful because chiropractor adjusted my neck?

Query: Hello doctor, I went to the chiropractor and got my neck adjusted. I had sore on my neck more in the back left corner then the pain passed down to my left arm. After checking, they said it was a flare-up and to ice it. The next day I had it adjusted again, and he pointed out that I had a swollen ly...  Read Full »

Why is there numbness in my hands and feet?

Query: Hi doctor, I have numbness in my hands and feet for the past two years. It is worsening gradually. The last month, it has got significantly aggravated. The numbness starts with tingling. When I am trying to grab something, I am unable to grab it. I also suffer from worsening cognitive function as I...  Read Full »

I am suffering from back pain when I get up in the morning. What can be the reason?

Query: Hello Doctor,   I am a 23 year old male suffering from back pain. Mostly pain occurs during sleep at night and soon after I wake up in the morning. And the pain vanishes after sometime (approximately 10-15 minutes). What could be the reason for the pain?  Read Full »