Q. I am not defecating properly in the morning hours. Why?

Dr. Rajesh Gulati
and medically reviewed by Nithila A
Published on May 11, 2019

I am 18-years-old. I am 52 kg in weight. My problem is I am not defecating in the morning, but I am urged to defecate after some time. The stomach does not become clean. And I also have metal allergies. The other problem is nausea and vomiting while traveling.

Dr. Rajesh Gulati

Geriatrics Medical Oncology
#

Please take warm milk with excess sugar daily at bedtime and along with it two spoons of Duphalac (Lactulose) syrup every day for a week. Eat a lot of fresh vegetables during the day and drink a lot of water. You may also eat papaya every day that is very good at clearing the stomach.

Regarding your second query, you have a tendency of nausea when you travel. Many people also have this problem. You can chew a candy or a mouth freshener when you travel. Do deep breathing when you feel like vomiting. Eat light, and your tummy should not be full while traveling. You may also take an antiacid before traveling.

What is MTB? Can it cause infertility?

Query: Hi doctor, It has been 5 years since I got married, but my wife is not getting pregnant. For past 3 years she is having irregular periods. Currently, she is having AKT tablets. Doctor report is normal. Her HSG and laparoscopy are normal. In MTC test, MTB got detected. What is MTB? I am attaching all...  Read Full »

Constipation In Children - Causes, Prevention, and Management

Article Overview: Constipation in children is often unrecognized and neglected by most. This article discusses the causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment for constipation in children. Read Article

Dr. Babu Lal Meena
Paediatrician

Constipation in children is a common disorder. About 10-30% of patients attending pediatric gastroenterology OPD (Out Patient Department) have the disorder of fecal elimination. As we know constipation is a well identified and easily noticebale disorder in adults. But it is not so easy to identify ...  Read Article

Tips to keep in mind before flying with your baby.

Query: Hello doctor, I want to fly my three months old infant on June 27th. What are the precautions to be taken while flying? Should I carry any medications with me?Please advise.  Read Full »