Q. I feel a sudden change in heartbeat. Will Potassium tablet help?

Answered by Dr. Rishu and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Irregular Heartbeat or Palpitations? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Can a normal person take Potassium Chloride (99 mg) tablet for good working of the heart? I sometimes feel a sudden change in my heartbeat. Will this tablet help to rectify that? What are the side effects of the above mentioned tablet? I have started taking it just three days before and I did not see any improvement.