Q. Why do I get pink and red itchy fluid filled spots all over my arm?

Answered by
Dr. Albana Greca
and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A
Published on Aug 27, 2019 and last reviewed on: Aug 30, 2019

Hello doctor,

I am 22-year-old female with height 158 cm weight 65 kg. I am getting red and pink itchy spots filled with fluid all over my arm, especially elbows for five days now under my chin. Why? I do not take any medications and do not have any medical issues.

Dr. Albana Greca

Family Physician General Practitioner


Welcome to icliniq.com.

They seem like allergy rash depending on your exposure history to any new cosmetic on arms, or other. You have popped them out, (big mistake), that has caused them to spread more, and get infected with possible bacteria (white spots I can notice). Keep good local hygiene. Wash with warm water and soap, rinse with cold water. Then apply triple antibiotic ointment twice daily, anti-itching cream you find over the counter twice daily, and aloe vera several times during the day.

Also Read Answers From:

Related Questions & Answers

Are child's skin rashes due to viral infection or allergy?

Query: Hello doctor, My son is 5 years old and has developed rashes on face and few on his hands. He has no fever and is fresh playing around. He went out to farm with family and zoo last week, and since yesterday he started developing few rashes. He was having very low fever a couple days back but recove...  Read Full >>

Dr. Faisal Abdul Karim Malim
Child Health Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Probably may be a viral infection like hand foot and mouth disease. Do not worry. Please give syrup Crocin (250 mg/5 ml), 3 ml SOS, if the temperature is above 100 F. As for the rash, please apply Calamine lotion. It should be better in a few days time.  Read Full

Why is there a recurring infected sore with pus on my skin?

Query: Hello doctor, I keep getting quite bad infected sore on my skin like a small pimple with a little pus initially which then gets infected. About 14 months ago, I got one of these on one side of my leg and middle of the upper thigh. It got worse over a few days and then blew up very infected, and I ...  Read Full >>

Dr. Mashfika N Alam
General Practitioner

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It seems like a frequent case of bacterial infection of your skin. Why are you frequently getting bacterial furunculosis is what we need to look at. This usually indicates an immunocompromised state or underlying uncontrolled diabetes mellitus or a complement deficiency...  Read Full

Why do I have blisters throughout my body?

Query: Hello doctor, I am an 80-year-old male. I have big water or fluid blisters throughout the body. There is also a formation of the skin after the collapse of the blister. The skin is also peeling. It is becoming red, itching, painful and unbearable. I have no sugar. I am on Clobetasol cream, Levosiz ...  Read Full >>

Dr. Ashwini V Swamy

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I saw the clinical pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The diagnosis in a broad term is a vesiculobullous disorder of which it is more in favor of bullous pemphigoid or pemphigus vulgaris considering his age. The patient requires detailed ful...  Read Full



Ask your health query to a doctor online?

Ask a Dermatologist Now

* guaranteed answer within 4 hours.
Enter Your Health Query
You can upload files and images in the next step.



Disclaimer: All health Q&As published on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek the advice from your physician or other qualified health-care providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website.