Q. I have very itchy skin rashes almost all over my body. What to do?

Dr. Subhash Kashyap

Hi. female, 33 years old. I'm 4'11 in height and 57.7kg in weight. I have skin rashes almost all over my body, particulary on my arms, abdomen and legs. It started about 3 weeks ago. They're very itchy. I took anti-histamine medicines. I used topical ointment as well but they didn't work. I used anti-bacterial and anti-fungal creams, they didn't work. I don't have fever. The rashes are scattered, small red bumps. I also have one big patch of rash behind my left knee. I really need to get the right medication for my condition. I can't sleep and work properly because of the itch. I would really appreciate your help. Thank you in advance.

# hi
itchy rash do occur due to variety of reasons. plz tell me since when you are having them.
how and from where they started. is any other contact of yours having such lesions.
a clear photo of all different lesions helps a lot.

what ever description I gathered and medication you used and the response, it appears to be a either allergic reaction, or scabies, but again such reaction do not appear all of a sudden they have long off and on history. scabies is easy to diagnose in clear photo.and other members also affected.

Rx
tab fexofenadine 180 mg once daily for itching for 10 days.
Tab ivermectin 12 mg stat one dose only repeat this after 10 days.
review after 2 weeks.
I can confirm diagnosis only after above information and clear photo.
you can use this treatment also but I m only 60%sure .

|