I am experiencing muscle pain and joint pain for ten years which consistently got worse. The recent diagnosis shows leukocytosis. My WBC is consistently high at around 13000 to 15000. I also suffer fibromyalgia, migraines, TIA, unknown source of seizures, peripheral neuropathy, left hemiparesis, muscle disorder, muscle spasm-paresthesia, diabetic type 2, AVN of hips, DDJ and DDD disease.
I am currently taking Bacoflen 20 mg four times a day, Cymbalta 30 mg once daily, Valium 5 mg, Gabapentin 300 mg four times a day, Humalog, Metformin 1000 two times a day, Bydureon Pen once a week, and Medical Cannabis. I consulted a rheumatologist and a neurologist. Rheumatologist swore it was Lupus. The neurologist swore it was SPS.
My recent laboratory report:
1. Complement component C3C - 188H Range 90-180 (twice tested).
2. Glucose 168 mg/dL.
3. Alpha 1 globulin 4H - Range 0.2 - 0.3.
4. Gamma globulin 7L - Range 0.8 - 1.7.
5. Vitamin D - 18L - Range 30 - 100.
6. C-reactive protein 0.83H.