Q. My joint pain is affecting my academics. Please suggest a permanent cure.

Answered by Dr. Ashaq Hussain Parrey and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Joint Pain or Back Pain? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have been experiencing joint pains in my waist, back, and neck for a year now. Whenever I visit a hospital, I am prescribed NSAID, which gives me only a temporary relief. I want this problem to get solved permanently because it has started affecting my academics. I need your assistance.