Q. I get recurrent kidney stones with stomach pain. Kindly advise.

Dr. Penchala Prasad Kandikattu

I have many health problems. My gallbladder was removed two years back and now I feel pain in the left as well as right side of the stomach below ribs. I am also suffering from repeated kidney stones at the left side and also in my both arms, I feel some bulges sort of thing. Please suggest what test I need to do and which specialist I should consult.

#

You are suffering from vitamin D deficiency which may cause hypocalcemia and bone pain. Also, mainly present like ribs pain and back pain, spontaneous rib fractures. Other possibilities are like postcholecystectomy syndrome. Use tablet Pantoprazole before breakfast for one week. Use Capsule C Rise D3 60k once a week for six weeks. If symptoms are not improved, please consult your physician. He will examine and treat you accordingly. Take care.

|