Q. I have kidney stones. Is it dangerous to have creatinine level of 1. 6?

Answered by Dr. Y Siva Roja and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

Do you have a question on High Creatinine Levels or Kidney Stones? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: I have kidney stones.  Is it dangerous to have creatinine level of 1. 6?

One week before three kidney stones came out, and I have a burning sensation while urinating after that. I went to the doctor he took some test and told that my creatinine level was 1.6. Is it dangerous? I have hypertension and my value is 150/100.